BLACKROLL® FASCIA GUN
- Release tension and pain points in muscles and fascia, recover, activate, relax
- 4 levels ranging from 1200 - 3200 RPM
- 4 attachable massage heads for targeted and wider application
- Rechargeable lithium-Ion battery with USB-C charging connection
- Practical, robust and lightweight design
- Battery life up to 15 hours running time
Efficient recovery with vibration technology - at home or on the go
With 4 massage levels the FASCIA GUN can be the perfect tool to cover your requirements to keep your body healthy and performing at its best. Release muscle and tissue tensions, increase circulation, activate and prepare your muscles and neural system before loading them up and recover efficiently afterwards.
The 4 massage attachments
- SILICONE BALL: Suitable for massage applications across the entire body. The silicone ball is our favorite choice for the Relax Mode, it provides a nice grip on the skin for a gentle but effective massage of specific areas.
- SILICONE FORK: Suitable for applications in areas with parallel aligned muscle strings, like on both sides of the achilles tendon or the upper trapezius muscle.
- SILICONE TRIGGER: The ideal attachment for a targeted vibration massage application on trigger points. Supports the effective release of adhesions within the tissue and softens knots and tense muscle.
- METAL FLAT: Suitable for massage applications across the entire body. The sliding metal surface allows a smooth gliding on clothing as well as directly on the skin. For added comfort, this attachment can also be used in combination with massage oil.
The 4 level of vibration speed
- Relax Mode: 1200 rpm. 3 - 4 minutes per application area. The Relax Mode offers a very low frequency vibration for effective relaxation and recovery during resting times or bevor going to sleep. For best effects, always apply low pressure during the application.
- Post Exercise Mode: 1700 rpm. 2 - 3 minutes per application area. The Post Exercise Mode is intended for post training cool-down and muscle ache prevention purposes. The vibration speed in this mode helps to improve circulation and to desensitise painful areas within your muscles and tissue. This aids effective and fast recovery.
- Pre Exercise Mode: 2700 rpm. 30 seconds - 2 minutes per application area. The Pre Exercise Mode is developed for preparation and activation prior to movement. The vibration speed in this mode enhances blood and fluid circulation for better tissue state and hydration. This can lead to increased mobility, improved performance and reduced risk of injury.
- Pro Mode: 3200 rpm. 30 - 60 seconds per application area. The Pro Mode is intended for intense application only and we recommend it to be used with caution, especially if you are sensitive to pain. This high vibration mode can be beneficial for large muscle group like quads and glutes and is also most suitable prior to training or competition.